Terms & Conditions
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the owner, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
The lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com accounts and sites. If you create a blog/site on the website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Lil Helper Inc., Canada may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Lil Helper Inc., Canada’s liability. You must immediately notify Lil Helper Inc., Canada of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Lil Helper Inc., Canada will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the website, post links on the website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly- generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com for inclusion on your website, you grant lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Lil Helper Inc., Canada will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Lil Helper Inc., Canada has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Lil Helper Inc., Canada’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Lil Helper Inc., Canada’s reasonable opinion, violates any lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Lil Helper Inc., Canada’s sole discretion. Lil Helper Inc., Canada will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Lil Helper Inc., Canada has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the website, Lil Helper Inc., Canada does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Lil Helper Inc., Canada disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
Lil Helper Inc., Canada have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com links, and that link to lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com. Lil Helper Inc., Canada does not have any control over those non-lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com website or webpage, Lil Helper Inc., Canada does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Lil Helper Inc., Canada disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Lil Helper Inc., Canada asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lil Helper Inc., Canada in accordance with Lil Helper Inc., Canada Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Lil Helper Inc., Canada will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Lil Helper Inc., Canada will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lil Helper Inc., Canada or others. In the case of such termination, Lil Helper Inc., Canada will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Lil Helper Inc., Canada, if any.
This Agreement does not transfer from Lil Helper Inc., Canada to you any Lil Helper Inc., Canada or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lil Helper Inc., Canada. Lil Helper Inc., Canada, lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com, the lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com, or the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lil Helper Inc., Canada or Lil Helper Inc., Canada licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lil Helper Inc., Canada or third-party trademarks.
Lil Helper Inc., Canada reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
Lil Helper Inc., Canada reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
Lil Helper Inc., Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Lil Helper Inc., Canada may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Lil Helper Inc., Canada may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your lilhelper.ca/lilhelperusa.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Lil Helper Inc., Canada if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Lil Helper Inc., Canada notice to you thereof; provided that, Lil Helper Inc., Canada can terminate the website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The website is provided "as is". Lil Helper Inc., Canada and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lil Helper Inc., Canada nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Lil Helper Inc., Canada, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Lil Helper Inc., Canada under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action, if any. Lil Helper Inc., Canada shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lil Helper Inc., Canada, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.