Charcoal Insert - Replacement Only
Wait, what? Charcoal? You might not even like BBQ that much, so why would you want to put charcoal on your baby’s bum? Turns out, because it’s awesome at keeping your baby dry, naturally antimicrobial, and hiding stains- among other things. So next time you are invited to a backyard BBQ, when someone is using a gas grill, you can confidently step up and say - I prefer Charcoal!!
Outer layers: 100% Polyester
Inner layers: 100% Polyester
- Pre-wash or pre-rinse cycle with line 1 of detergent. This removes most of the pee.
- Heavy-Duty wash (longest cycle) on warm (max. 140 F/60 C) with recommended amount of detergent. Make sure you use enough detergent.
- Line dry when you can or tumble dry on medium.
- Use a reputable, commercially available detergent, either plant based or synthetic
- Do not use laundry soaps such as castile or coconut based soaps and detergents with fabric softener.
- Watch your favourite reality show. Light up a celebratory cigar with a glass of red and give yourself a pat on the back for choosing a reusable swim diaper. A cape is recommended but not necessary.