Think marshmallows, super-absorbent fluffy marshmallows just waiting to nestle your kiddo’s bottom (as marshmallows are known to do). The thirsty micro-fibre is sandwiched inside the soft embrace of the bamboo making you wonder why you ever even considered disposable diapers. Your baby’s bottom is resting on the nirvana of cloth diaper inserts, a lil bit of heaven on earth. Happy bum, happy baby. And we all know what a happy baby means.
- Pre-wash or pre-rinse cycle with line 1 of detergent. This removes most of the pee.
- Heavy-Duty wash (longest cycle) on warm (max. 140 F/60 C) with the recommended amount of detergent. Make sure you use enough detergent.
- Line dry when you can or tumble dry on medium.
- Use a reputable, commercially available detergent, either plant-based or synthetic
- Do not use laundry soaps such as Castile or coconut-based soaps and detergents with fabric softener.
- Watch your favourite reality show. Light up a celebratory cigar with a glass of red and give yourself a pat on the back for choosing a reusable swim diaper. A cape is recommended but not necessary.